Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Well even the actor from the film pretty much confirmed this months ago
"Influencers were ‘paid to cry’ at theaters during Saiyaara screenings"
The 'usual' accusations... BB, e.g., is a perfect platform to propagate it (but not the only one)... there was no need to pay anybody to cry or faint... there are enough people who crave for attention - be it 'only' through a pic or clip on Instagram or TicToc or Twitter or Facebook or through press-media (yeah!!!).
So easy to target YRF... it's soooo big that one can't 'miss' it 
Oh i hope that's true, because i was starting to question this generation mental health.
Trust me, you aren't alone. I still have so many concerns for today's so-called youth.
Well obviously
The only reason anyone would cry watching Saiyaara is when they were forced to watch it with a gun pointed to their head
It was the most ridiculous movie I have ever seen
I certainly won't discuss superficial statements of people who just judge a movie with some words not even giving a reason for the opinion they utter...
As for some - genuine or fake - audience reactions, I'm sure, this too, got spread either by those who staged it or by those who witnessed it... it has absolutely no impact on my opinion about the movie as such. 
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/diljit-dosanjhs-satluj-row-deepens-petition-filed-to-stop-illegal-screenings-after-zee5-takedown_235400
https://youtu.be/xgZ5aZ0ifgA?si=aK1A3biXCuKq7LUc
https://x.com/i/status/2078345133809082633
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/deepika-padukone-paid-7-times-less-than-allu-arjun-for-raaka-shocking-pay-gap-reports-explode-online_233521
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
0