Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
...and what is it about the photo that sustains the title's question??? A 'special glow' on her face? Holding the thingy in front of her belly? The whatever-it-means expression on her face? 
I guess, we easily can wait for an official announcement - if ever 
It's a one off pic.i think..just posted it as i didn't want to open any new thread for this.
After having posted, I thought, maybe you wanted to show that there is nothing to sustain it... but as it was without comment... okay, now I know 
I posted Raha s birthday party pics also. Neetu Kapoor s there.
"Is Alia Bhatt Pregnant Again????"
It seems to be clear that she isn't... and why even start such a thread with a photo of her pregnancy with Raha???
Alia and Shalini should play sisters in a movie. Shalini deserves more movies n bollywood.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
1