ARS will have to strike back...as soon as she comes back I want her to kick Vish first out of the curtains...cannot take that actor any more.....
ARS kahi nahi jaayegi...lautegi....
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ARS will have to strike back...as soon as she comes back I want her to kick Vish first out of the curtains...cannot take that actor any more.....
ARS kahi nahi jaayegi...lautegi....
ARS will have to strike back...as soon as she comes back I want her to kick Vish first out of the curtains...cannot take that actor any more.....
ARS kahi nahi jaayegi...lautegi....
My only question is ab shaadi hogi ya nahi 😐

Mannat's mehendi is gone again 🤭🤭
No problem. She will put it back. yahi chal raha hai unka...
Adsha are so cute....love them..
Its Confusion unlimited for me 🙄 shadi is pending , Aman truth is buffering , ARS pretending to be dead and viewers are wondering what's the mystery mission behind all these ?? I mean what's the motive ?? Saluja's wealth or revenge against Mannat or seperate #Manvik 🤔🫤
I don't understand at all ..the purpose of this track, and I don't even understand what track it is, in the first place...

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31