I've been addressing everyone here respectfully.
Don't use tu tarak to address me if you're countering or quoting my posts here.
Learn to behave first.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I've been addressing everyone here respectfully.
Don't use tu tarak to address me if you're countering or quoting my posts here.
Learn to behave first.
Exactly itni achchi acting deserves a reward. So we come back to the point that gaurav khanna is the only deserving winner

Hmm I specifically tagged them since they were upset by the edited interview and I can understand that

Mujhe toh Gaurav ki wife bahot acchi lagti hai. She is so cute and real.
Sunqi is this you in your dp?Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Dhoodwalon ka raaj chalega sirf
![]()
Originally posted by: infinity101
Sunqi is this you in your dp?
Aneet Padda hai 

Wo kaun hai? No idea lol
Originally posted by: infinity101
Wo kaun hai? No idea lol
Infi, ye kaun sa year chal raha hai batao??
2009
..