Bb uss ka rehab hai toh aur kya karega bechara 😅😂
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bb uss ka rehab hai toh aur kya karega bechara 😅😂
I'm thinking ..in the entire history of BB konsa contestant iski achhe se band bajata? Dolly? I don't think so.... Someone who could argue with logic and clarity...
I love Deada’s African kid GIF library - I grew up in East Africa, and am a proud East African at heart ♥️
I feel Tanya ko zada blame mil ra hai when cheli Neelam spoke equally bad
This is why I think Tanya would be the worst winner in this crop - Kunnu ka toh aise bhi chance nahi - but no one else there preaches aspirational role modeling for young women, only to - incidentally - be an absolute beeyatch to a young woman in the house - and for no reason whatsoever, good or bad.
Who gave you those evil thougths that Tanya might win ?
Behen shubh shubh bol. Sometimes things said and written come true 
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Ab lagta nahi amaal finale tak jayega 😂😂 DDTians ki liking badh rahi hai iss k liye yeh bhi bimar ho k nikal na jaye 😅😂😂
Amaal ko phirse koi kalesh karna padey ga ddt ko anti amaal bananey ky liye 🤣😂
Muje ye bandi nee smj aati yaar. Like she is next level ghatiya, sly and fake.Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
Not one ounce of regret or shame this woman had. Tried pushing the whole thing on Neelam. Like salman said....even after everything she kind of had a mocking smile on her face.
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
Who gave you those evil thougths that Tanya might win ?
Behen shubh shubh bol. Sometimes things said and written come true
Panauti re - my most disliked often wins 😢
Tanya abi bhi apne ghatiya comments justify kar ri hai 
I love Deada’s African kid GIF library - I grew up in East Africa, and am a proud East African at heart ♥️
Thanks SP and Mistydawn. You girls are great.
