ya let her rest.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Or maybe Meher is busy as she has a life outside of IF
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ya let her rest.Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Or maybe Meher is busy as she has a life outside of IF
I don’t want you to torture yourself by giving updates but you can give them in the dead EDT if you wish.Originally posted by: A_Star39
if meher doesn't make a thread then I will do the updates if anyone wants
Written updates are posted on today's EDT thread
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Happy Karnataka rajyotsava
did you take a holiday too meher? 😅
Thanks , no dear..I have working mba financial management paper in late evening
So happy for her. I hope for her sake it’s a big success https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1984531133124788639
so happy for herOriginally posted by: The_Best
So happy for her. I hope for her sake it’s a big success https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1984531133124788639
Chalo she is out of this wahiyaat serial

I was on outing today with my mil so busy in morning time.Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Happy Karnataka rajyotsava
did you take a holiday too meher? 😅