Suna hai dengue hua hai
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Suna hai dengue hua hai
Pranit is down with Dengue. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
I'm actually petrified now. The reason is Farrahana Bhatt.
I actually liked GK’s stand yesterday. He looked real in his fight with Abhishek .He didn’t do anything extra or forced. Abhishek, on the other hand, was behaving as if GK had personally burnt him! 
GK is funny and has that chachi side too (always pairing everyone 😆) plus he has a strong POV about everything. But I don’t like it when it feels like GK is copying past contestants or picking fights just for drama (chamch fight).
I prefer seeing the real side of contestants in BB rather than some exaggerated, fake version of themselves.
Is it true pranit is out the house 
All this to save dadi maa??
Actually fights like chamach fight is common and many contestants have done thatI actually liked GK’s stand yesterday. He felt real in his fight with Abhishek .He didn’t do anything extra or forced. Abhishek, on the other hand, was behaving as if GK had personally burnt him!
GK is funny and has that chachi side too (always pairing everyone 😆) plus he has a strong POV about everything. But I don’t like it when it feels like GK is copying past contestants or picking fights just for drama (chamch fight).
I prefer seeing the real side of contestants in BB rather than some exaggerated, fake version of themselves.
And gaurav has a funny side in him but it looks good when he does fun in a flow. Bolke karne ke liye bola to shayad utna best nahi hoga
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Actually fights like chamach fight is common and many contestants have done that
And gaurav has a funny side in him but it looks good when he does fun in a flow. Bolke karne ke liye bola to shayad utna best nahi hoga
Chamch fight was good until he explained that he did it on purpose 
Even I was against that. Strategy hai to thik hai but aise reveal kaun karta hai
. Bewkuf. Warna the fight was entertaining