Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Lekin Mai bhi toh hun jisse dislike karti hun wahi winner banta hai
line mai muje bhi add karo 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Lekin Mai bhi toh hun jisse dislike karti hun wahi winner banta hai
line mai muje bhi add karo 
GK ko I neither like nor dislike. And it sucks because he was the only one who I knew along with Kunnu at the start - and I REALLY wanted to like him. Mekko smart, witty, gamer types achche lagte hain iss show pe - but woh toh chill maar gaya itne hafte. Shyaa.
Again - sorry to disappoint 😂
Sorry to disappoint Nina - but meri reverse waali panauti hain. Mostly my most disliked wins - except in Shalu wala season jab Ghoslaji jeet gaye LOL
And before aap khush hojaye - I think I dislike Tanya even more than Amla 😂




GK ko I neither like nor dislike. And it sucks because he was the only one who I knew along with Kunnu at the start - and I REALLY wanted to like him. Mekko smart, witty, gamer types achche lagte hain iss show pe - but woh toh chill maar gaya itne hafte. Shyaa.
Again - sorry to disappoint 😂
I am not disappointment on this but here we are on same page. Ditto same thoughts.
Shehbaaz ki gf bhi hai
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DQeNvyPklfg/
Yeh wali
https://www.instagram.com/p/DQbOg0CAcNh/
Zeishu wali bhi achi thi aur ab yeh bhi. Baseer ko bhi natu mil gayi bus ab Amaal bacha hai inky group sy 🤣😂
@Munna - yeh Chambal rani ke winning chances hain kya - real waale?
Sach sach batana, woh pink chaddi mat post karna - mera popat hone ke kya chances hain? 😕
Tagging Northy too in case Munna posts the pink chaddi in response anyway.
@Munna - yeh Chambal rani ke winning chances hain kya - real waale?
Sach sach batana, woh pink chaddi mat post karna - mera popat hone ke kya chances hain? 😕
Tagging Northy too in case Munna posts the pink chaddi in response anyway.
Nope no chances
Top 5 taak jaye gi bus
Northy is it you 🤣😂😂