Anyone interested in writing a gangster and a doc lovestory?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyone interested in writing a gangster and a doc lovestory?
Originally posted by: Mystic_Muse
Anyone interested in writing a gangster and a doc lovestory?
am doing a mafia based love story which is incorporated in the sub plot of the spin off book of In Your Memories Book Series titled Mohabbat 3.0
ML (or FL) feels jealous after FL’s (or ML’s) appreciation for spiderman (or any other superhero — or basically anyone who is not realistically accessible to the person appreciating). Elements of banter and friendship in the story, apart from romance.
Preferred pairs: Ron-Hermione (HP), Nisha-Kabir(NAUC), Dev-Sonakshi (KRPKAB), Aziraphale-Crowley (Good Omens). Other pairs work as well, straight or queer. Feel free to explore.
Thanks for reading the prompt. Inviting some of my favorite writers :)
Originally posted by: Mystic_Muse
Anyone interested in writing a gangster and a doc lovestory?
Hey Aishwarya
You can check out the story now ..
Am already on my second chapter
Thanks for reopening the thread. @oh_nakhrewali
Are you still writing?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Sounds interesting.. same initials but couldn’t have asked for two completely different individuals … both belonging to Gul universe being the only connect
I’ll take it up and deliver it hopefully … in some time
Is it done already? 
Hi guys I have a question if I decide to write readers request do I use any character eg Kalyani and Malhar.
Originally posted by: BusiMusi
Hi guys I have a question if I decide to write readers request do I use any character eg Kalyani and Malhar.
Unless it's specified in the prompt for which character a prompt was submitted, you can use it for any characters you want
okay thanks dearOriginally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Unless it's specified in the prompt for which character a prompt was submitted, you can use it for any characters you want