Originally posted by: Deadinside
Yes Cuppa. Puchh leti na mujhse. This implementation of tenor is really good. Specially for someone like me who is living 99% on memes.

You’ve created a monster - I’m having fun with the memes 😂
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deadinside
Yes Cuppa. Puchh leti na mujhse. This implementation of tenor is really good. Specially for someone like me who is living 99% on memes.

You’ve created a monster - I’m having fun with the memes 😂
agree shat pratishatNot everyone. I dislike Amla, and mujhe Farhana kabhi bhi achchi nahi lagi. Na tab, na ab.
Not everyone’s view changes based on favourites or otherwise.

I thought someone elee posted this. I am so used to seeing only Shy and Munna using gifs for replies. 
Another Amaal & Ashnoor clip
Any fans here? Should I share if I see more?
dude how tech challenged are you. Tu boomer hai kya

.. 
Monster SP.

Maltie should also get a thread like Boss..
Originally posted by: BombayChic
dude how tech challenged are you. Tu boomer hai kya

Yaar tech challenged toh hoon main kabhi kabhi - but utni bhi nahi 🤣
she does a fab job always.Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Lady mimicking Kunicka
