Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: A_Star39
Gen 5 ML should look hot.I am rooting for him now.I want a kadak maal for gen 5.
Will maida even deserve a hot guy and a good saas ?
She deserve hot guy but behaviour likw her father & Nani , saas should be like Vidya 
That sucks as I wanted a rootable FL for the next gen. Navri ko troll karr karke bore hogaye hoon.Originally posted by: Firefly_shines
Woh toh hone se raha Ajab. Maida has all the traits to be next legachee baby queen. She’s a bhagodi, uses and throws people like tissue, doesn’t care about studies, is all my way or highway and most importantly she’s cringey af, so FL toh Maida hi banegi
Upar se I wanted my fav to play the FL 