Originally posted by: infinity101
Pranit ki ajkal chandi chandi ho rakhi hai. Ye mera GK hi captain bante bante reh jata hai.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: infinity101
Pranit ki ajkal chandi chandi ho rakhi hai. Ye mera GK hi captain bante bante reh jata hai.
Baseer kya gaya
Backbench wale tooh kuch kaar hi nahi Pa rahe 


Just saw your avatar
Can I say that, Jennifer Winget is one of the most beautiful actresses ever. 
Originally posted by: Y26XLMR3F4DR5E6K
Just saw your avatar
Can I say that, Jennifer Winget is one of the most beautiful actresses ever.
yes she is 

Aree koi bag pack karo
Shehbaaz ka 


L paar L liye ja raha hai 
https://x.com/priyanka_astra/status/1983142348360909277
U wanted sheebaz or what 🤨
I hope pranit gets power to save one and he saves Gaurav
Par iski malti se bari bonding chal rahi hai
Aisay time badalta hai
Har weekend stand up session
Ek new angle with malti
Frndship angle hamesha se strong
Captain bam gaya
Audience support to bauhat hai iski
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Aree koi bag pack karo
Shehbaaz ka
L paar L liye ja raha hai
https://x.com/priyanka_astra/status/1983142348360909277

Yayyyyyyyu last time I remember Pranit’s sad face when he lost.So happy for him. 
I hope pranit gets power to save one and he saves Gaurav
Par iski malti se bari bonding chal rahi hai
Aisay time badalta hai
Har weekend stand up session
Ek new angle with malti
Frndship angle hamesha se strong
Captain bam gaya
Audience support to bauhat hai iski
BB team you hear me (I know you spy me here)
I request you please ask my pranite to save 2 people please 🙏
GK and Malti 😍😍🧿
Dhangal hi jayega mazza hi maza
Bully gang Pranit ko jene nahi degi aur apko content ki koi kami nahi hogi.
Kunika aur tak dina din and Neelam bhut Sara chai pe charcha karegi apne ache wale gunde ke saath 😇💓😍