I like how Gaurav stands up for his friends. Telling Ashnoor and Mridul- don’t justify yourself to anyone 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like how Gaurav stands up for his friends. Telling Ashnoor and Mridul- don’t justify yourself to anyone 
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
So how comes the smokers dont get punishment for going in the smoking room together to plan and plot lol
Im sorry - are you expecting BB to be fair? Teri tabiyaat toh theek hain na Rukhi mausi?? 😂
Kunika to Mridul about Gaurav- ye tumhara chacha lagta hai. Gaurav- Han lagta hu chacha. Tum toh kisi ki dadi lago
omg I love him 🔥😭
Yes her screams were unbearable
Then she use to remind all of us her full name 
Today i could actually hear them call each other silly names
Neelam ab tak fattu word pe ro ri hai
Im sorry - are you expecting BB to be fair? Teri tabiyaat toh theek hain na Rukhi mausi?? 😂
Ghalti hogayi. Socha try marlu. BB DDT ke chakkar lagathe haina 
Gaurav is absolutely SAVAGE during arguments. No wonder most of the housemates steer clear off him while arguing. I loved him today 
Originally posted by: infinity101
Kunika to Mridul about Gaurav- ye tumhara chacha lagta hai. Gaurav- Han lagta hu chacha. Tum toh kisi ki dadi lago
omg I love him 🔥😭
GK aaj Mridul ka maasi ka ladka bhi hai aur Mridul ka chacha bhi 