Originally posted by: BombayChic
I am tired of her intentional game play. It’s not even interesting . Frustrating hai ab. I can never feel bad fr her. No sympathy from me either. Isko kab nikalenge.
International game play @ Rukhi

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BombayChic
I am tired of her intentional game play. It’s not even interesting . Frustrating hai ab. I can never feel bad fr her. No sympathy from me either. Isko kab nikalenge.
International game play @ Rukhi

Baseer is evicted
Haan promo dekh ne se lag toh raha hai wkv ke baad separation theek ho jaayegi.
Contestant so goated that all fandoms are waiting for her exit, baki season toh dull ho gya, specially this week
sallu pagal ho gaya hai … boycotting was for neelam ka letterOriginally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
https://x.com/Im_AYAANBB13_/status/1981716755551846401
Ab next week expect shanti in the house. Kaleshi behen will take a rest for one week

filhaal potential winners mujhe amaal , tanya ya farhana lag rahe hai
Potential pata nhi but deserving yehi teeno hain
dont fool us pixelOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Baseer is evicted

Poet had shared a deep thought there. Do do = Dho dho.
Originally posted by: SugarNSpice_01
https://x.com/Im_AYAANBB13_/status/1981716755551846401
Ab next week expect shanti in the house. Kaleshi behen will take a rest for one week
Fake news hai
Only trust bbtak and filmwindow