Probably nehal. Pranit apparently has a good vote bank I hear.may be pranit will get evicted this week
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Probably nehal. Pranit apparently has a good vote bank I hear.may be pranit will get evicted this week
Dil aaya gadhi par to pari kya cheez hai 
Originally posted by: BombayChic
Probably nehal. Pranit apparently has a good vote bank I hear.

Fixed nomination
Saved kunika malti
Pranit bye bye

Why is there no new episode thread
Yaar bb13 ki posts kaun like karta hai roz roz wo bhi 5 years baad
...itne mushkil se 19 ka raasta mila mujhe
Pranit live feed mein GK ko Buddha bulaya
Kunnu ek bomb hai bomb
Kunnu ne yeh toh sach hi bola- Tum mai se koi Muje respect nahi deta.. Gaali bhi dete ho.. Toh muje bade hai bade hai mat bolo..