I forgot 😅 11-20 then
Announcements
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I forgot 😅 11-20 then
How on earth are people managing to read 11-20 books? Asking for a friend 
Sign me up for both the BTRC and the Bingo Challenge .
November’s a busy month for me, so I’ll commit to 1–5 books for now 😅
Good luck with the hosting, Shibu, V, and FS ❤️
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Sign me up for both the BTRC and the Bingo Challenge .
November’s a busy month for me, so I’ll commit to 1–5 books for now 😅
Good luck with the hosting, Shibu, V, and FS ❤️
Wanna be captain?🤭
Nahi, milte hai December mein
Am in... Please add me for Nov month reading challenge.... Also bingo
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Am in... Please add me for Nov month reading challenge.... Also bingo
Book count?
Sign me up for 1-5 books
1-5 books, without book bingo
my first time 