No, I can safely say I haven't seen any show worse than this in my manyyyyyy years of ITV watching. Door door tak koi competition nahin hai with is show ki gandagi
Same yaar ...me also never seen a worst show than this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No, I can safely say I haven't seen any show worse than this in my manyyyyyy years of ITV watching. Door door tak koi competition nahin hai with is show ki gandagi
Same yaar ...me also never seen a worst show than this.
·#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarPlus
ALL SHOWS#TuDhadkanMainDil 0.4#PocketMeinAasman 0.6#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 0.8#JaaduTeriNazar 1.0#AdvocateAnjaliAwasthi 1.5#KabhiNeemNeemKabhiShehedShehed 1.3#UdneKiAasha 1.9#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 1.9#Anupamaa 2.0#Jhanak 1.3@GossipsTv
EXCLUSIVE
×
Hang in there! Freedom's coming! Excited for the leap and whatever drama unfolds!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587