it used to be there, but they get deleted in 60 days anyway now.
I vaguely remember deleting some of my PM s and notifications. Maybe I'm wrong.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
it used to be there, but they get deleted in 60 days anyway now.
I vaguely remember deleting some of my PM s and notifications. Maybe I'm wrong.
Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
it used to be there, but they get deleted in 60 days anyway now.
Oh ok. Thanks for the information...
Ok maybe I got confused. But they should allow deleting notifications also I feel.
You can mark them all as read, both individually & as a whole. Like Neha said, since they are anyway deleted after 60 days, they aren't offering that option.
Double post 
Kahaan Hain Numbers?

nation wants to knowwwwOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Kahaan Hain Numbers?

Purposely release nahi karegi so that we lose. Saazish hai ye 👿Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
nation wants to knowwww
I think Shreya is preparing for the next 🎯.

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633