Kitni saari lines ek ek number sy reh gayi.
Yeh saazish hai hum masoom players ky against 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kitni saari lines ek ek number sy reh gayi.
Yeh saazish hai hum masoom players ky against 

Are you able to see the delete button once you click the view all notifications and try to delete the notification s.?
Are you able to see the delete button once you click the view all notifications and try to delete the notification s.?
No Rosy.. I'm not able to see any delete option after viewing all notifications. Can you show me a screenshot or something ?

Earlier the delete option was there to delete some notifications. Now I don't see it. So i asked you.
I also can't see it.
Earlier the delete option was there to delete some notifications. Now I don't see it. So i asked you.
I also can't see it.
Never seen a delete option in notifications before, so I'm not sure Rosy.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Never seen a delete option in notifications before, so I'm not sure Rosy.
I vaguely remember deleting some of my PM s and notifications. Maybe I'm wrong.
I vaguely remember deleting some of my PM s and notifications. Maybe I'm wrong.
PMs, yes you can select & delete but never seen it for notifications.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
PMs, yes you can select & delete but never seen it for notifications.
Ok maybe I got confused. But they should allow deleting notifications also I feel.
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633