I have PMD the marked numbers.
I have no idea about Bingo anymore I am lost.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have PMD the marked numbers.
I have no idea about Bingo anymore I am lost.
I'm also not god any bingo
Me too 🥲. Uska dard zyada hua

Ek chote square ki kimmat tum kya jano Minionite 𝙱̶𝚊̶𝚋̶𝚞̶ ̶Babe 

She told me only bingo cards
I sent her the marked cards even though I didn't get a bingo lol. Bingo chodo, didn't even get three numbers in a row 
Sorry I'm clueless right now. I sent her two cards because for one of the cards, none of the numbers she sent were in it so I didn't see the point of sending her the same card. 
Minionite sahiba ab aap hi sulja sakti hain iss confusion ko 
Kya chun chun ke ghatiya numbers nikale hai 
Bingo kya I don't even have a bin 😭
Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
just clarifying for the last day : you'll send numbers at midnight (16 Oct) and we send bingo cards before the next midnight ya usi raat ko turant? Cuz that's eepy time baby 😭😭😭
Lol my first dates are wrong. That should have been 13, 14, and 15.
I'll fix that.
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Are we supposed to mark numbers in all three cards ?
Yep. You can get bingo on any of the 3 or all 3 as well. 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Yes Sandy, mark all the numbers in all the 3 cards. Even if you don't get bingo, send back the marked cards.
No. Only send them if you get a full line or house.
Originally posted by: Pixiepixel11
We have to send the cards when we get Bingo then no…?
I haven’t got any Bingo…
Please only send when you get bingo. Vera is remembering from Round 1. 
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633