I hope DK doesnt end up marrying Malla to protect chota bhai and his dulhan
![]()
Nothing is shocking for me in this show anymore 😭 writers hate ManVik and love Malla 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope DK doesnt end up marrying Malla to protect chota bhai and his dulhan
![]()
Nothing is shocking for me in this show anymore 😭 writers hate ManVik and love Malla 
Terrace FB was Vikrants …. On the Holi night when Mannat saved him from his panic attack on terrace
Yes... but Neetu had a nightmare too if I remember
New theory...
Is there a possibility that Vik meets his Dadi in Delhi?????
And Mannat parallely finds the truth in Mumbai... she wants to tell him when he returns but Malla blurts it out pehle...
Like in OG
If Mannat is saying 2 din main shaadi hai... why is Vik going to Delhi???
Thats why I wanted to recall who had the terrace FB??? Neetu ki Vik???
Do you think Dadi is alive? By looking at Vishakha now I feel she might be dead. Who knows may be she got rid of Dadi after getting money🤪
Vikrant had FB on Holi celebration when he was saving Malla.
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31