Originally posted by: Minionite
Yep so it's a waiting game until tomorrow when I post the next 20 numbers.
Meri phooti kismat
will never get a bingo 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yep so it's a waiting game until tomorrow when I post the next 20 numbers.
Meri phooti kismat
will never get a bingo 
In Housie, we may have to pay money and buy the chits also.

That's Shreya right now 
No bingo numbers I found in any of the 3 cards. Even after checking & cross checking.
Kya bakwaas numbers nikale hain, Shreya!
Kaunsa randomizer use kar rahi ho?
200 points waale bingo to doob gaye.
Kal please thode better numbers dena!
^ Shreya after seeing the comments here.
Same.
Me waiting until tomorrow’s 20 numbers reveal.

Ye sab bekar bekar likh rhe hain, last me inhi ke ayenge sabse zyada points
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ye sab bekar bekar likh rhe hain, last me inhi ke ayenge sabse zyada points

P.S : Yeh bhayank DP kab change karogi? 

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633