Congrats to the top 5 display name,quote and UN
Mushat and others
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Congrats to the top 5 display name,quote and UN
Mushat and others
Am I allowed to remove Prachi’s pic now?

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Am I allowed to remove Prachi’s pic now?
Nah!! Keep it Till tonight 11:59
So sorry just for the game I'm bothering you.Feeling bad 😔
Henceforth I'll not request.
Not at allOriginally posted by: DivineBliss
Nah!! Keep it Till tonight 11:59
So sorry just for the game I'm bothering you.Feeling bad 😔
Henceforth I'll not request.
you can bother me all you want, blanket permission to you 
I was just checking 
When we can Change DP and siggy ?
No probs.Originally posted by: TheMinion
Not at all
you can bother me all you want, blanket permission to you
I was just checking
Have u completed Round 2 tasks ?Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
When we can Change DP and siggy ?
Sandy afaik, we can change our DPs & Siggy. Round 2 is over & everyone's tasks are completed right ?
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
No probs.
Have u completed Round 2 tasks ?
I skipped this round 🙈 a super-proud 0 scorer 
Done with 3 rounds…. Last round to go!
U r proud getting a 0 then skip next round too

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
For Bingo Blitz' IF live sessions.
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633