Namik is an underrated actor. I love him and have always enjoyed watching him but never saw KKB. How is this show? I heard it’s over.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Namik is an underrated actor. I love him and have always enjoyed watching him but never saw KKB. How is this show? I heard it’s over.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Namik is an underrated actor. I love him and have always enjoyed watching him but never saw KKB. How is this show? I heard it’s over.
To Be Honest I Didn't Like This Gen Of Kumkum Bhagya Iam So Glad Its Over
Namik Paul Did A Great Job For The Short Time He Was On This Show
Namik is really underrated and he deserves all the love .Originally posted by: minakrish
Namik is an underrated actor. I love him and have always enjoyed watching him but never saw KKB. How is this show? I heard it’s over.
As for kkb 4 you can give it a try because of Namik , you certainly won't be disappointed by him but damn they ended in a really annoying way