Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
Today's episode was honestly a snoozwfest. Can it get any more boring? Same old drama on repeat 😭 🔁 mehh...
Is this season a flop again, Neha?
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
Today's episode was honestly a snoozwfest. Can it get any more boring? Same old drama on repeat 😭 🔁 mehh...
Is this season a flop again, Neha?
yup, worst season so far.
Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
yup, worst season so far.
I feel the worst season was BB16 
What’s not clicking this season?
You watching BBOriginally posted by: Delusional_Minx
yup, worst season so far.
?? Ya phir ye shreya masterni kaam hai
Kal ke episode mei kitchen counter pe baithi thiOriginally posted by: nymeria5
"Mere se nahi ho re"- Boohoo. Madam ko lagta hai sab duties uske according chalegi. One more name for my dislike list.
isko itni tamiz nee hai kya? Kunnu had to politely tell her to get off. Rotiyan banane mei bhi alag hi drame the iskeGoogle her . She's a peace activist by professionOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
And now I have to google Frahana😂
So you are supporting Kunicka to win this season!🥛
.After watching her in BB19, I've rechristened her as Kalesh activist
.
Kachra season with a kachra winner. Bigg boss actually started getting better from last seasonOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
I feel the worst season was BB16
What’s not clicking this season?
Only for you . Stana lover wildy.Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I feel the worst season was BB16
What’s not clicking this season?

Well I heard you supported pratik in season 15. Happy that teja defeated the goat winnerOriginally posted by: SunqianFan
Only for you . Stana lover wildy.
