I love her so much.
Page
of
1I love her so much.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She's a very talented actor.
I agree. It's very effortless. Like no loud makeup or gaudy facials. Classy. She reminds me of Simone Singh (Ek Hasini Thi) /Sayantani Ghosh.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I agree. It's very effortless. Like no loud makeup or gaudy facials. Classy. She reminds me of Simone Singh (Ek Hasini Thi) /Sayantani Ghosh.
She's close friends with Sayantani Ghosh.
I love her as Naagin on Zee tv
Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
She's close friends with Sayantani Ghosh.
I love her as Naagin on Zee tv
I'm not watching that show but I did love her across the various roles she did. It could be Satyavati or Neela Maa, or Nivedita ( Itna karo na mujhe pyaar) even SimSim.
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
I'm not watching that show but I did love her across the various roles she did. It could be Satyavati or Neela Maa, or Nivedita ( Itna karo na mujhe pyaar) even SimSim.
She is the OG Naagin to me.
The story was going so good but now she is back. I rather watch Mandira return than NOINA. Did she not quit 2 months ago why has it been...
10