Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well, already mentioned in Maroon's thread...
He will get an award to most likely. 
So, I was right with co-hosting. I suppose that Karan and Maniesh will do the most...
Maroon, what kind of award would that be??? I think, it's more because he is Hyundai 'ambassador' and also gets payed... we will see if he attracts more paying guests as the function last year had 
Originally posted by: Clochette
So, I was right with co-hosting. I suppose that Karan and Maniesh will do the most...
Maroon, what kind of award would that be??? I think, it's more because he is Hyundai 'ambassador' and also gets payed... we will see if he attracts more paying guests as the function last year had
He will get a Hyundai award. They have given out the motorola moto look of the year award one time . Im sure Hyundai can also 
Sunday April 5 2026 https://indianexpress.com/screen-awards...
Kriti Sanon on the Filmfare cover https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ94_BWCJfI/ About co-star Shahid https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ99wrjCs2B/ On...
Filmfare awards South 21st February Filmfare awards 21st February- Amitabh Rashmika Arijit nominated...
https://www.instagram.com/p/Db6GpSYq1ix/?igsh=MXF0ZGVvdmRhNWp5Yw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
12