Originally posted by: sammmmmyyyyyy
Exactly.... He will use all funds on Puma.... Will treat other shows like fund-raisers for Puma ka never ending naya safar's
I like puma brand
upma hi teekh hai!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sammmmmyyyyyy
Exactly.... He will use all funds on Puma.... Will treat other shows like fund-raisers for Puma ka never ending naya safar's
I like puma brand
upma hi teekh hai!
Like everyone has problems with her names.... So we should get a name no one gets sad

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Sandeep shuru se phuski tha
He has specific track to be explored in Gen4 start IG..... Which never came & he became puski 💣 from start
Originally posted by: sammmmmyyyyyy
Like everyone has problems with her names.... So we should get a name no one gets sad

I call her Buddhipamaa as she is in her 70s.Originally posted by: sammmmmyyyyyy
Like everyone has problems with her names.... So we should get a name no one gets sad
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I call her Buddhipamaa as she is in her 70s.
Great.... Too long, can you make it shorter
How about 5Pama, as she gives long unnecessary lectures
*Budhiya
