I don't understand this.. Please explain..
Is he saying your intentions is good but not execution?
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't understand this.. Please explain..
Is he saying your intentions is good but not execution?
Originally posted by: WhtsinAname
If I ever become Team Farhana , please kick me back to my sense Rishu.
Worry not.. No tension.. Rishu is here..!

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Khali amaal kyun saath main tanya bhi hogi aur dono mil ky lori sunayein gaye cooker ko
Biggboss muje hurt ho raha hai


Kunika is nominated this week. So bb will cancel eviction r will do 
Same happened to KV last year. Inactive etc. But he was doing whatever he was doing, not understanding game, then understanding it. Giving support to his group and all.
Maybe GK is like KV.. A bit of a slow starter?
BB is playing us all in the end. I don't have subscription to see live feeds but... I will research and come back with more clips..
Supporting GK
Still team Bajaj
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Same happened to KV last year. Inactive etc. But he was doing whatever he was doing, not understanding game, then understanding it. Giving support to his group and all.
Maybe GK is like KV.. A bit of a slow starter?
BB is playing us all in the end. I don't have subscription to see live feeds but... I will research and come back with more clips..
Supporting GK
Still team Bajaj
I did not like KV but he was never this inactive. KV had the most screentime in BB 18.
I haven't seen BB since WKV basically have to catch up on the halwa fight and whatever happened today. But this update - GK and Mridul nominating Tanya and Neelam has made me very happy. Seedhi si baat hai if people are loving Neelam as much as Salman claimed in WKV, then why is the bully gang so desperate to save her from nominations? She also loses it completely whenever she gets nominated. Aut Tanya ke to bodyguards and "staff" hi itne hain ki we sare milke vote karde to wo safe hi hogi 🤣
In that GK clip problem solving one.. Only now I notice.. Pranit also shirtless, almost.. The boy is opening up more.. Baseer’s comment about building body and all might have gotten to him 