SP, tumhara fav kaun tha?? Asim??
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
SP, tumhara fav kaun tha?? Asim??
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
For tomorrow.. Are you team Farhana or Team Ashnoor?
I’m team Ashnoor on this one - and Ashnoor is owning the kaleshi from the looks of it. Jab kaleshi ke paas kuch nahi hota to counter (which is most of the time) - she goes on parvarish and families. Go Ashnoor - baja iski.
I LOVE GK’s smirk btw 😂
Problem solver GK.. Actual Captain material..
I want her to be my friends and make a studio for me 😂

I’m team Ashnoor on this one - and Ashnoor is owning the kaleshi from the looks of it. Jab kaleshi ke paas kuch nahi hota to counter (which is most of the time) - she goes on parvarish and families. Go Ashnoor - baja iski.
I LOVE GK’s smirk btw 😂
Waah kya content de raha hai GK, he is smirking. Ashnoor kam se kam kuch boli toh. Aur isse dekho. 

Kaafi strong waali pudiya hain - Nina ko Tamaal mein true lobe dikhta hain 😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Waah kya content de raha hai GK, he is smirking. Ashnoor kam se kam kuch boli toh. Aur isse dekho.
Dekh maine toh accept kar liya hain with a heavy heart - GK se content ke naam pe yeh ittu se crumbs hi milenge apne ko 😢
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Problem solver GK.. Actual Captain material..
Why would someone watch this?? Problem solver ko BB mein dekh ke kya karenge.