YRKKH SM updates, BTS and Spoilers Thread #127- Page 60

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

138.8k

Users

57

Likes

3.5k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 months ago

IF article says Ar- G2 marriage conssumation then why killing G2smiley44 Might be a possibility of G2 coming back in Season 5 with her daughter .smiley26

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ajab, I'm watching the clip you posted with my co-worker asked who is that I said Akka Saheb in Ghum 2. Well I said the actress name she said how that possible she died in 2022, blood drain from my face. I said nahin she was in just in Jhanak

Well come to find out an actress with the same name Vaishali Thakka, killed herself in 2022 smiley38

Yes, Akkasaheb actress has the same name as that young actress who committed suicide. That girl was in Gen 1. She played Naksh’s friend Sanju.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

what a downfall a character once risked her life is trying to kill the same child. Disgusting.

Very ghatiya, if this is true. I know G2 was manipulative and lied in her plans to get Armaan & Mairu but cause I felt she loved that little girl. If this is true then it'll just support the narrative that she never truly love Maira, especially after the way she treated the little girl during the dance competition. So all the niceness was to claim Ar

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Very ghatiya, if this is true. I know G2 was manipulative and lied in her plans to get Armaan & Mairu but cause I felt she loved that little girl. If this is true then it'll just support the narrative that she never truly love Maira, especially after the way she treated the little girl during the dance competition. So all the niceness was to claim Ar

trying killing maira is disgusting

I hope it's a rumour.

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

That article said they needed a 45 plus lady who looks strict yet is comical. Vaishali Thakkar would be perfect for such a role.

the one who played rakhi Dave in upma?

Isn't she a good match too?

1258212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Very ghatiya, if this is true. I know G2 was manipulative and lied in her plans to get Armaan & Mairu but cause I felt she loved that little girl. If this is true then it'll just support the narrative that she never truly love Maira, especially after the way she treated the little girl during the dance competition. So all the niceness was to claim Ar

Why are they turning this show into an Ekta show smiley29

Makers are literally turning her into Aparna

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Very ghatiya, if this is true. I know G2 was manipulative and lied in her plans to get Armaan & Mairu but cause I felt she loved that little girl. If this is true then it'll just support the narrative that she never truly love Maira, especially after the way she treated the little girl during the dance competition. So all the niceness was to claim Ar

why is she even trying for Ar?

Itne bure waqt hai ki she wants ar.

Maira is getting some big trauma now. Poor girl

Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why are they turning this show into an Ekta show smiley29

Makers are literally turning her into Aparna

ya

I would have watched bangle chori and some random ass shadi.

Some random ass first world kalesh would be better.

Like bhabhimaa gussa hogayi, ye rooth gayi and all

Lavzzzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Star39

why is she even trying for Ar?

Itne bure waqt hai ki she wants ar.

Maira is getting some big trauma now. Poor girl

I don't know but Armaan has become an obsession for her not love.

Still hoping this just a rumor not

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 19 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".