it's cameo na baba. Not permanent
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
it's cameo na baba. Not permanent
But Rishta never gives a backstory for the next gen. Resort members honge shayad.Originally posted by: A_Star39
ya but it can give a backstory to gen 5?
The three couple are the to be sasural wale for maira?
Ya fir it's gen 4 only.
Originally posted by: A_Star39
if she ended up wiping out maira and abhira toh fir yeh rishta kya kehlata?
Puri legacy khatam.
Kaisa teacher bana re? If she kills them how would she escape from jail?
Originally posted by: A_Star39
it's cameo na baba. Not permanent
Sab qualities upma aunty ke show mein hai na, they could get that cast here
I would love nothing more than Gen 5 happening but I doubt it at this time. ITV isn't in a great place, I don't see it happening till next year if it all 
Armaan sa hero banega and bachayega dono koOriginally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Kaisa teacher bana re? If she kills them how would she escape from jail?
Baccha chori kaand white washed succesfully
Accha hai cliff hogayi geetu.picha chuta abhimaan se
if they strech the story then sabki shaadi karvani padegiOriginally posted by: pyar-ishk
I would love nothing more than Gen 5 happening but I doubt it at this time. ITV isn't in a great place, I don't see it happening till next year if it all
Kiara, abhir, aaryan, tanya divorce, a pregnancy, maira ka school, ruhi and daksh
Also ab getting preggo again and madhav sa return
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I would love nothing more than Gen 5 happening but I doubt it at this time. ITV isn't in a great place, I don't see it happening till next year if it all

I want her for gen5!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by: A_Star39
if they strech the story then sabki shaadi karvani padegi
Kiara, abhir, aaryan, tanya divorce, a pregnancy, maira ka school, ruhi and daksh
Also ab getting preggo again and madhav sa return
@bold 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3