Usne mere baad request daali thi



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Usne mere baad request daali thi



Congrats Mrina , Parm and Shreya 
Had fun
waiting for badge 
THank you Shreya , Hinna , Shibu , Riya for d game 
lovely siggies @ Leprechaun
Nice tags @ Moonstique
Not yet. Wo Bhikaristani Naqvi lekar Bhaag gaya.Originally posted by: Minionite
Waise did we finally get the trophy or is it still not with our team?


BCCI has complained, let's see.
First of all thanks and hugs to @minionite and team in raising this wonderful game. Looking at all questions and answers, it looks so much hard work gone into this game. 


Congratulations to winners. Congrats to all participants also.
I thought I would come last as I had not answered lots of questions in Round 3. To be honest even after reading the answers to cryptograms, I still don't understand how it works.
Congratulations Mina 
congratulations Param and Shreya 
I got sixth place, didn't expected it 
Thank you Shreya for the wonderful game, R1 and R2 are easy to play, though R3 is time consuming, it was interesting.
thank you Hinna, Shibu, lizzie an all the others who make this game more entertaining
Badge awarded to everyone. Designed by oh_nakhrewaali!

The badge is very beautiful 😍. Thank you.
Very beautiful
Thank you Shibani and CC teamNice Badge @ Shibu
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451