Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
She said there's no specific theme.. if we find one word, it's pretty apparent, but it's difficult, like going in blind.
Exactly its like i dont even know what i m even looking for
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
She said there's no specific theme.. if we find one word, it's pretty apparent, but it's difficult, like going in blind.
Exactly its like i dont even know what i m even looking for
I'm done with strands it's take little bit more time for me but after finding word it feels easy.
Originally posted by: Born2Dance
i'm getting so lost in the connections X_X
Same here kuch samajh me nahi aa raha. Mera sirf connections baki hai solve krne ka.
i m struck with strands..last time i solved strands we knew it was food related..it about Navratri or any general this time?
My lips are sealed cause that's a hint. 
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Same here kuch samajh me nahi aa raha. Mera sirf connections baki hai solve krne ka.

I did random connections, like I don't even know the answers I did are infact connecting or not 

Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Same here kuch samajh me nahi aa raha. Mera sirf connections baki hai solve krne ka.
Connections are tricky ... Like it feels like one of them belongs then I'm also able to put the same word in a different set. They should have given a week as deadline kyunki woh bhi kam padta mere liye 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Connections are tricky ... Like it feels like one of them belongs then I'm also able to put the same word in a different set. They should have given a week as deadline kyunki woh bhi kam padta mere liye
Ab mujhe jo lagata hai waise group banati hu aur send krti hu, mujhe pata hai connection me mera kuch nahi ho sakta.
Send the PM, please check
Originally posted by: minakrish
I’m done with Cryptograms as well. Strands were so easy!
Sent in my answers.
Strands were easy ? Aap dhanya hai maate !! I'm still stuck with it 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451