Haha thats sweet, hope ur number has triple scoreOriginally posted by: SherDilNetaji
My fav number can betray me but I can't betray it so
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha thats sweet, hope ur number has triple scoreOriginally posted by: SherDilNetaji
My fav number can betray me but I can't betray it so
Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
I want to use it now, Number 26
Okay I'm ignoring 26 then. Lifeline mein I choose 5 briefcases.
I'm opening 5, 18, 20, 23, and 25.



6 coins
7 coins
10 coins
15 coins
40 coins
50 coins
75 coins
100 coins
200 coins
300 coins
350 coins
750 coins
Now choose a briefcase
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
21
22
26
Number 13Originally posted by: Minionite
Okay I'm ignoring 26 then. Lifeline mein I choose 5 briefcases.
I'm opening 5, 18, 20, 23, and 25.
![]()
![]()
6 coins
7 coins
10 coins
15 coins
40 coins
50 coins
75 coins
100 coins
200 coins
300 coins
350 coins
750 coins
Now choose a briefcase
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
21
22
26
ouch unlucky 13 lets see
unlucky?? Ab 1000 toh gaya toh Kitna hi unlucky hoga chalegaOriginally posted by: SoniRita
ouch unlucky 13 lets see

Haan 13 is usually unlucky as in maybe lil high amounts idkOriginally posted by: SherDilNetaji
unlucky?? Ab 1000 toh gaya toh Kitna hi unlucky hoga chalega
Idhar kya ho gayaaaa
ouch unlucky 13 strikes again
Bro you have written 8 as an option while I have already chose that
Now 26
Hello IPKKND pankhaazz! Final Thread: 15 Years of Nameless Pyaar - IPKKND Anniversary Celebration On 6th June, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon will...
251