Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I have a hard time feeling sorry for famous people.
The only person one should care for is themselves and maybe if time lets them a love interest 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I have a hard time feeling sorry for famous people.
The only person one should care for is themselves and maybe if time lets them a love interest 
how old is dua? she is looking straight at camera with such a serious pensive look?
I also want to know....what was going through Dua's mind at that moment...
...shayad soch rahi hogi....ki Uncle camera band rakho....I am not ready for a photo shoot yet...

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
The only person one should care for is themselves and maybe if time lets them a love interest
Ok that’s not a bad idea really 🙃
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
No she is not....otherwise she would have started posting pics straight from the hospital......try to be reasonable.....just because you don't like her...doesn't mean that whatever she does is wrong....
Are you Dua and Deepika's protector? 
You sound so defensive.
Take a chill pill Blue Ice Ji

Is that a real baby?? 😲
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Dua attend NMACC show https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2048344545595994454/video/1?s=46
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYUrqJmMEVz/?igsh=MTZ1MW4ycW9xZW5hdg==
17