@Munna : Ek toh mujhe sirf Tenor dikhta hai. And tu still wohi post karta hai.
Abhi samajh aaya tujhe shehbaaz kyu acha lagta hai
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Munna : Ek toh mujhe sirf Tenor dikhta hai. And tu still wohi post karta hai.
Abhi samajh aaya tujhe shehbaaz kyu acha lagta hai
Okay good.
Can you pls support wasseypur gang. I cannot alone defend them here
My head after watching 2 clips of todays episode
Amaal abusing again behind back and Farhana laughing like a hyena.
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Okay good.
Can you pls support wasseypur gang. I cannot alone defend them here
Amal ko support nhi hopaega. Baseer mujhe pasand nhi
Zeishaan kuch kar nhi raha.
I skipped two episodes . Den watched aaj ka.
Didnt feel like I missed a bit
. Same jhagdelu bunch.
Arre King bhi toh hai tumhare sath lolOriginally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Okay good.
Can you pls support wasseypur gang. I cannot alone defend them here
Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Okay good.
Can you pls support wasseypur gang. I cannot alone defend them here
Be a warrior and play an indivdual game 😂
On here is the survival of the fittest 
@Munna: mera internet sahi hi hai. The problem is with the site , not my connection
Tujhe dikhat hai toh Tu aake tower lagwa de mere ghar pe