she wasntOriginally posted by: infinity101
She has always been I guess?

Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
she wasntOriginally posted by: infinity101
She has always been I guess?

Originally posted by: infinity101
She has always been I guess?
Nai re. Few of us couldnt tag her initially.
Phir maine aur try nai kiya. Usko pasand nai shayad sochke.
i think pranit will go https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1969795604814364878
pranit and neelam are most likely the ones..anyways, bb saved their favorites as always..i think pranit will go https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1969795604814364878
Originally posted by: BombayChic
He definitely should . Each and every contestant is roast worthy acha khasa 7-8 shows ban jayega.
IKR
Sometimes I feel yeh apne shows ke liye content lene aaya hai idhar
Ek se badhkar ek nalayak hai yahan
In short Abhishek is a sweet innocent boy jiske sath chhal kapat kia ja ra hai. They are giving him a positive arc every WKV 
Neelam ka time hai ab jane ka. Faltu ka bajti hai unless and until BB wants a doormat for kunika until the end. Pranit is getting good neutrals support.i think pranit will go https://x.com/biggboss_tak/status/1969795604814364878
https://x.com/radha54716344/status/1969839766863798717
Boss lady with body guards 