Ye kya hai bhai

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye kya hai bhai

Agreed. Gen 1 was the best of the lot. Gen 2, Especially the pre-marriage and fetus Kaira, I liked.
lol sukh dukh ka saathi ? Joke of the century honestly
Hence proved, Rajan Shahi awards khareedta hai 
So I saw a spoiler saying G2 goes completely psycho and in her obsession to get armaan ...she hurts maira 😲 . I think they want to kick her out with lots of beizzatti ...
I maybe in minority but all the main SPA awards are SO obvious!
I maybe in minority but all the main SPA awards are SO obvious!
UKA leads got 2 major awards
Best Pati Patni and Best Jodi
I wasn't expecting them to win it, I thought Abhimaan will get Best Jodi or Prem Rahi because it is a major award
They had to get something good. They had rattled DKP for a few weeks. Initially I thought Abhimaan will win best jodi but I had forgotten about UKA. But Happy for UKAOriginally posted by: MsWhiskerson
UKA leads got 2 major awards
Best Pati Patni and Best Jodi
I wasn't expecting them to win it, I thought Abhimaan will get Best Jodi or Prem Rahi because it is a major award
Hey Bibliophiles
kaise hai aap?
seeing Rishta ? Or just silently reading all the drama that goes on here 
I maybe in minority but all the main SPA awards are SO obvious!
Nahh nutmeg ji. We have been seeing this for many years. No matter the contenders, rishta and Upma always win. SP should rename the awards to RAJAN SHAHI PARIVAAR AWARDS. 
They had to get something good. They had rattled DKP for a few weeks. Initially I thought Abhimaan will win best jodi but I had forgotten about UKA. But Happy for UKA
Frankly a bit surprising but not unexpected. They had to give something to the others na ? Eyewash hai sab 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3