YRKKH SM updates, BTS and Spoilers Thread #127- Page 18

News

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

138.9k

Users

57

Likes

3.5k

Frequent Posters

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago

Ye kya hai bhai

1000015064.jpg

Edited by BangBang_Shilpa - 1 years ago
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa

Gen 1 was excellent

2 was gold baki pta ni

Agreed. Gen 1 was the best of the lot. Gen 2, Especially the pre-marriage and fetus Kaira, I liked.

Edited by missFiesty_69 - 1 years ago
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
lol sukh dukh ka saathi ? Joke of the century honestly smiley37

Hence proved, Rajan Shahi awards khareedta hai smiley37

Starlight2826 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago

So I saw a spoiler saying G2 goes completely psycho and in her obsession to get armaan ...she hurts maira 😲 . I think they want to kick her out with lots of beizzatti ...

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I maybe in minority but all the main SPA awards are SO obvious!

MsWhiskerson thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I maybe in minority but all the main SPA awards are SO obvious!

UKA leads got 2 major awards

Best Pati Patni and Best Jodi

I wasn't expecting them to win it, I thought Abhimaan will get Best Jodi or Prem Rahi because it is a major award

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MsWhiskerson

UKA leads got 2 major awards

Best Pati Patni and Best Jodi

I wasn't expecting them to win it, I thought Abhimaan will get Best Jodi or Prem Rahi because it is a major award

They had to get something good. They had rattled DKP for a few weeks. Initially I thought Abhimaan will win best jodi but I had forgotten about UKA. But Happy for UKA
missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey Bibliophiles smiley36 kaise hai aap?

seeing Rishta ? Or just silently reading all the drama that goes on here smiley36

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I maybe in minority but all the main SPA awards are SO obvious!

Nahh nutmeg ji. We have been seeing this for many years. No matter the contenders, rishta and Upma always win. SP should rename the awards to RAJAN SHAHI PARIVAAR AWARDS. smiley29

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

They had to get something good. They had rattled DKP for a few weeks. Initially I thought Abhimaan will win best jodi but I had forgotten about UKA. But Happy for UKA

Frankly a bit surprising but not unexpected. They had to give something to the others na ? Eyewash hai sab smiley24

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 25 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 2 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 2 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".