I dont take her seriously and the whole house doesn't as well but she is harmless I must admit it .
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I dont take her seriously and the whole house doesn't as well but she is harmless I must admit it .
Maine bhi BB mei first time hi dekha hai Bajaj koMaine toh BB mein hi dekha
soty2 mein tiger ko dehne ke bad aur kuch dekhne ka dil nehi Kiya
Originally posted by: BombayChic
sala nature se condescending douchebag hai. Classist elitist hai. Something doesnt sit well with me. Pixy ko bhi daya arahi hai uspe . Yeh ladki phisal gayi.
Abb kya kar sakte hai, iss dil pe koi zorr nahin iss beemari ka koi ilaaj nahin 