Bigg Boss 19: Daily Discussion Thread - 18th Sept 2025- Page 102

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

1k

Views

45.6k

Users

43

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail

Team Gaurav

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: omika23

but if you recall at the start of season I said

is baar winner toh gray shade / villain 🦹 hi hoga ❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 no problem 😉

Then to sirf boss baby ko hi jeetna chahiyesmiley15smiley40. Villain nahi but grey shaded to haismiley36
Edited by RockingSunny - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Team Amaal

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: omika23

but if you recall at the start of season I said

is baar winner toh gray shade / villain 🦹 hi hoga ❤️🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 no problem 😉

Bus bajaj naa jeety baki mujhe koi bhi chaley ga amaal, baseer, gk, zeeshan, even tanya bhi 😂

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mujhe Tanya and Zeishu ka love angle dekhna hai

Chachu ki age hai uske Zeeshu . Uski girlfriend hai sundar si
Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Me too, though he was disappointing yesterday jab Amla ko kuch nahi bola on the chori participation.

GK I don’t find dislikable, but nothing to like either in my view, and I want to like him lol - I can’t abide freeloaders on this show.

Baseer should stay away from Amaal and Zeishan. He looks more likeable when he plays on his own. I still dont like him completely but he has his moments I would say.

Yesterday ka toh I felt bad ke usne itna sab sunaya and rona dhona karke saara footage woh nashedi le gyasmiley36

GK ka I also hv the same opinion. He isnt dislikeable but the guy isnt even doing anything at all. Aree toh kuch toh kar le. He isnt even doing tasks. Picnic thode na hai yeh.

RockingSunny thumbnail

Team Gaurav

Posted: 1 years ago

I want zeeshan aur kunika ka anglesmiley40

WhtsinAname thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yaar mujse ye Abhishek ab toh bilkul bhi tolerate nee ho ra smiley11 Phle hi I was getting put off by his aggression and dumb behaviour but abi ek clip dekha jis mei he was dumb enough to admit ki wo jo Amaal ke paas chalke gaya uspe mast episode nikla hoga, fakester hai ye 😭

Abhishek ka toh baat hi nai haismiley13. But on the topic , he knows he is in BB and has worked in tv shows. Usko yeh sab toh pta hi hoga.


Baat yeh hai Infi ke Amaal mujhe ek nazar nai bhata smiley18. Woh jeete aisa main kabhi nai bolungi...come what maysmiley14

infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4

Team Gaurav

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

Abhishek ka toh baat hi nai haismiley13. But on the topic , he knows he is in BB and has worked in tv shows. Usko yeh sab toh pta hi hoga.


Baat yeh hai Infi ke Amaal mujhe ek nazar nai bhata smiley18. Woh jeete aisa main kabhi nai bolungi...come what maysmiley14

Hahah actually yaar ye season bahot ajib hai. Iss mei kuch contestants kabi unbearable lag re hain aur wahi same contestants fir kabi theek bhi lagte hain. Amaal can be an absolute arse but I do think he is very eccentric smiley36 Kafi flavours hai uske and BB is milking it to the max. And I don’t know he can be pretty okayish jab wo logo se normally baat karta hai? Kafi volatile sa hai lol.
BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: WhtsinAname

Bas yahin tk ka tha tera mera saath Infi 😪

smiley37 again same team us togethersmiley27
BombayChic thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Hahah actually yaar ye season bahot ajib hai. Iss mei kuch contestants kabi unbearable lag re hain aur wahi same contestants fir kabi theek bhi lagte hain. Amaal can be an absolute arse but I do think he is very eccentric smiley36 Kafi flavours hai uske and BB is milking it to the max. And I don’t know he can be pretty okayish jab wo logo se normally baat karta hai? Kafi volatile sa hai lol.

sala nature se condescending douchebag hai. Classist elitist hai. Something doesnt sit well with me. Pixy ko bhi daya arahi hai uspe . Yeh ladki phisal gayi.smiley8

Zennia thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8

Team Farhana

Posted: 1 years ago

Abhishek actually did a lot of movies with legit stars

https://x.com/DestinyyyBoss/status/1968751229883846816

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".