Originally posted by: Mehersudha
donom me sath karne do😂 like kasam se mein hua
Kasam se's ML has so many many children.
Armoron inspiration naa lele.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
donom me sath karne do😂 like kasam se mein hua
Kasam se's ML has so many many children.
Armoron inspiration naa lele.
Abhinav Birla????
I have similar ⁉️ ⁉️.... But that live question are like nobody cares apart from some important users
Ar ka lame reason I married geetu so that she won't snatch maira from abheera. Does he have memory loss that he snatched maira from abheera for 7 yrs and now he is victim to marry geetu. What a logic CVS. I think lawyer brain works same way. Main reason is he thought abheera married anshuman
https://x.com/TaaronKiRoshni/status/1968850931618914452
Jaha pyar kiya wada kiya waha hi ijjat nahi yaha kya milegi