In a way I am glad the show has gone off air. The stories were plain infuriating.
But I am sad to see it end. The artists did a wonderful job. Just that the storyline was terrible.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
In a way I am glad the show has gone off air. The stories were plain infuriating.
But I am sad to see it end. The artists did a wonderful job. Just that the storyline was terrible.
Originally posted by: Vibhishna
In a way I am glad the show has gone off air. The stories were plain infuriating.
But I am sad to see it end. The artists did a wonderful job. Just that the storyline was terrible.
Yes
Even Iam Glad The Show Went Off Air
The Artists Did A Great Job