Lateral Thinking - Try it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

1.9k

Users

20

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

OJZDE7VUMRRIR4KR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#2
I only got 5 & 8. 😳 😆 It was fun trying to figure these out. Thanks. xD
shruti_5 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#3
I have read most of them before..so got all of them!! 😃 thanks for sharing, Lara!
*angel3000* thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#4
well i got only 2...shame on me😆...but it was really nice..well i'll ask the same questions 2 my other friends...lets see whether they get these right or not😉
264ZXC34DDCX3HUX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: shruti_5

I have read most of them before..so got all of them!! 😃 thanks for sharing, Lara!



same here...

-priya
-Mystery- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
#6
I knew most of them... Wait don't think I am super smart (even though I am 😛😆) That's because I did most of them like a week ago.
Edited by -Mystery- - 17 years ago
ZGNA2SIIZIERVHOJ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#7
wow...that's kool 😛 😆 ...........but I only got the 'read between the lines' one 😳 😆


thx for sharing Lara....are there more? 😛 😉



Love,
Sumra
D76VTSV6MJ5F7IJE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
#8
I got two right answers. 😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
#9
I had read these before, so got them all 😳
coolsonu thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
#10
I could get #5 n #11 only! 😳

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".