I just realised his voice sounds familiar and now i can see little face resemble too
Is he related to him?
I just realised his voice sounds familiar and now i can see little face resemble too
Is he related to him?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You copied my YouTube comment, didn’t you. 
Originally posted by: SomeOldUser
You copied my YouTube comment, didn’t you.
lol no
I literally observed today 😛
Salman should give him this name
He has done movies also right? His screen presence is really good, voice is good too. Bigg Boss will give his career a massive push.
Puneet actually looked like a man physically
Omg so true
yeah, definitely looks similar to some extent lol
Oh my... soo true kahi beta tu nahi aun ka