Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

2.5k

Users

4

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

DivineBliss thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#2

Thanks for sharing TM😍

Urmila still looks her bestsmiley20

I loved her dress.

Ho ja rangeela re smiley39

forza thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#3

My Queen smiley27smiley27smiley27

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
#4

Looks great but what is new in this look?

ZenIndian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4

Fantasy Force

Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Looks great but what is new in this look?

I didn't see her for a long time so thought she had a glow up. I guess she always maintained herself.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

What a train wreck - Judaai with Anil Kapoor, Sridevi and Urmila

https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2066416190952734963

https://x.com/i/status/2066416190952734963
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2074714441833381980

https://x.com/i/status/2074714441833381980
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".