i havent heard of any official off air date..have no clue whats even going but im presuming the makers have to end at the balkand somewhere..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i havent heard of any official off air date..have no clue whats even going but im presuming the makers have to end at the balkand somewhere..
Hi Suma
I Don't Know Iam Not Sure About It

i havent heard of any official off air date..have no clue whats even going but im presuming the makers have to end at the balkand somewhere..
Yeah Iam Also Clueless About The End Date
Just I saw last scene. It looks like the ending for me no idea I haven't seen this serial from a long time.
uff yeh dil hai mushkil has been in the news for going off air...maybe it could replace that one? i don't knowOriginally posted by: sumaishu
Just I saw last scene. It looks like the ending for me no idea I haven't seen this serial from a long time. No idea.
Hi friends 
I hope you all are doing well.
I wondering if anyone of friends have seen kakbhusandi Ramayan?
And when is Veer Hanuman ending?
Kabhi neem neem …
Show is going to end soon too.
It actually has good story line with little to no toxicity. It moving smoothly but it ending.
I only seen few episodes
uff yeh dil hai mushkil has been in the news for going off air...maybe it could replace that one? i don't know
Yug and kaire show?
I feel Indian tv show cv’s and production houses need to understand that they should make fixed episodes show only with a good storyline. Ekta needs to learn to lower toxicity in her shows.
she brings good topics and but ruins it.
Also weak FL is not what modern girls want to see.
i saw it and its star plus's fault for reducing episode timing, makers used to hog up screenspace with uv's cousin..star plus messing up with airing times..Kabhi neem neem …
Show is going to end soon too.
It actually has good story line with little to no toxicity. It moving smoothly but it ending.
I only seen few episodes