Next Time I Will Pick My Forums Carefully To Manage
I Will Make Sure Its Not Empty Only Then I Will Be Apart Of It

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Next Time I Will Pick My Forums Carefully To Manage
I Will Make Sure Its Not Empty Only Then I Will Be Apart Of It

nothing special..plot isn't extraordinary but only sonu nigam was the reason for me to see the movie..maddock folks saw popularity once the pardesia song was released in the first ever trailer and once they saw how the bgm was receiving good reviews, it seemed like a marketing strategy used throughout the movie as a bgm..representation as usual had its flaws but i think cinematography of the kochin city and of course the music was receiving good reviews..plot line is boring ...Originally posted by: Vibhishna
I haven't watched Param Sundari but can try if there is something to watch it for.
are you still watching choriyan chali gaon? how's anita doing there? i quit so havent seen much post reha's elimination..Originally posted by: SilverBell
Next Time I Will Pick My Forums Carefully To Manage
I Will Make Sure Its Not Empty Only Then I Will Be Apart Of It
nothing special..plot isn't extraordinary but only sonu nigam was the reason for me to see the movie..maddock folks saw popularity once the pardesia song was released in the first ever trailer and once they saw how the bgm was receiving good reviews, it seemed like a marketing strategy used throughout the movie as a bgm..representation as usual had its flaws but i think cinematography of the kochin city and of course the music was receiving good reviews..plot line is boring ...
are you still watching choriyan chali gaon? how's anita doing there? i quit so havent seen much post reha's elimination..
Yes Iam Still Watching
Anita Is Doing Great There
Yesterday 's Episode Was Awesome
Iam Enjoying It
Completely

Only For Anita
yeah, pardesia song ka audio ko listen karna is much better
but the movie is just one time watch (whether one considers it decent or not, thats subjective)
glad to hear she's doing good. thanks for sharing.Originally posted by: SilverBell
Yes Iam Still Watching
Anita Is Doing Great There
Yesterday 's Episode Was Awesome
Iam Enjoying It
Completely
Only For Anita
glad to hear she's doing good. thanks for sharing.
Your Welcome
yeah, pardesia song ka audio ko listen karna is much better
but the movie is just one time watch (whether one considers it decent or not, thats subjective)
Yeah I Like That Song Too
Is veer hanuman serial last episode today
It looks like that