Originally posted by: Mehersudha
post that x post here as copy paste
https://x.com/abhisheknarsar1/status/1965063455058333911?s=46&t=dzKZB2uU1tqYutZBFzHRvg
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
post that x post here as copy paste
https://x.com/abhisheknarsar1/status/1965063455058333911?s=46&t=dzKZB2uU1tqYutZBFzHRvg
Originally posted by: A_Star39
SP has this festival events na.
Last year bhi hua tha kya navratri ki??
May be its a hint that despo Patanjali is going to be new lead now and she is not going to exit.
If despo is there in star parivaar why not anshuman. Thus proved she us new FL and Ab is Pl . That's dkp new strategy going against fans
Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
I have right to express my views in this forum.. even you don’t pay my internet bill!!
I didn't stop you from anything You were the one saying others to stop watching show just because they have different opinion about your fav character
because sadly some people forget she's a fictional character and have tremendous hatred for her from before she was born..so they enjoy trolling her every day...Anyway I think the track is good. Abhira has been through so much so she's now had a nervous breakdown...according to spoilers..maira and armaan will help her heal. Where's Miss khan.. she always wanted abhiras hospital or illness track...and this is it...Originally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
Why are ppl traumatized for showing Ab’s trauma!!!??? This is the first time her trauma is highlighted since day 1 in gen 4!!
Stop watching the show if you have issues with her trauma
yeah he'll become traumatized seeing her in trauma...then it will be armaans trauma track 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: A_Star39
Ab abhira ke trauma se kaun traumatised hai?
Also don't worry armaan sa will steal away the limelight in no time with his ddp of taking care of abhira
exactly yahi hogaOriginally posted by: Indira1211
yeah he'll become traumatized seeing her in trauma...then it will be armaans trauma track 🤣🤣🤣
The actual FL of gen4 becahara abla nar🤣Originally posted by: Dora-cakes
I didn't stop you from anything You were the one saying others to stop watching show just because they have different opinion about your fav character
I’m not pointing you right… you can just ignore the post !
Originally posted by: Indira1211
because sadly some people forget she's a fictional character and have tremendous hatred for her from before she was born..so they enjoy trolling her every day...Anyway I think the track is good. Abhira has been through so much so she's now had a nervous breakdown...according to spoilers..maira and armaan will help her heal. Where's Miss khan.. she always wanted abhiras hospital or illness track...and this is it...
@bold that’s true!!
@khanmiss kaha ho? Aapka fav track is loading….
Originally posted by: Indira1211
because sadly some people forget she's a fictional character and have tremendous hatred for her from before she was born..so they enjoy trolling her every day...Anyway I think the track is good. Abhira has been through so much so she's now had a nervous breakdown...according to spoilers..maira and armaan will help her heal. Where's Miss khan.. she always wanted abhiras hospital or illness track...and this is it...
I am here if it turns out like this. I will accept it . Even though I am not watching since a long time. But I would love to witness abhira being the centre of attention all the care and love for her. Wow can't wait.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3